What Is Diamond Dig?
Diamond Dig is a game where the playing field is created as players lay down cards. Unique pathways are created in every game. The object is to connect a tunnel from your home card to the Diamond card (placed equally far apart from each home). Move your token along your tunnels to grab the Diamond in the center of the playing area, and get back home before others can steal it from you! You get 3 actions per turn, but only two if you’re carrying the Diamond. You’ll have to be quick-witted to get this payload!
Special power cards add an element of insanity to this mix! Throw up walls to stop your opponents! Use bombs to blow up those walls and even the tunnels themselves! Create safe rooms that only you can access, tear through the tunnels at breakneck speed, and rotate the very structure of the caverns around you!
This game is made to be extremely fun and has a high replay value, as each game is vastly different.
What Does My Order Contain?
- 20 Straight Tunnel Cards
- 20 Three-Way Tunnel Cards
- 12 Four-Way Tunnel Cards
- 8 Corner Tunnel Cards
- 6 Wall Cards – Can be placed over a tunnel or on a tunnel end to block it off
- 9 Bomb Cards – Can blow up tunnels or walls
- 4 Super Shovel Cards – User can replace or rotate any tunnel (even if someone’s on it)
- 2 Mine Cart Cards – Allows the user to be able to move an additional tile that turn at the cost of all other actions.
- 4 Escape Route Cards – Allows the user to be able to place a tunnel card that connects through a tunnel wall
- 4 Home Cards – These are player starting points. Any more than 4 players would make the game far too chaotic as well as near impossible to win.
- 1 Diamond Card – This is the goal. Reach the diamond to claim it. Then get it back home to win!
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 4 Tokens of Different Colors
Who Is The Game Recommended For?
The game is recommended for 2-4 players. The more players, the more difficult the game. Ages 8 and up. A game takes about 30 minutes.
Diamond Dig is for sale! However, we’ll be doing a crowdfund/crowdsell in early August, so that’s the best time to get it! You’ll get it for a lower price and get more bang for the buck!